Friday, October 9, 2009

Master Asad Javeed 8 Tulip A Poem!!!

I stared from the Martian super-telescope,

Down on the blue and green earth.

I looked at the shaking,

I looked at the souls,

Rising from the bodies of the crushed,

I, a Martian, felt from my star-shaped heart,

The pain and misery,

Down on earth.

I stared from the Martian super-telescope,

At Pakistan’s hell shaking with full force,

I never deny, that devil had much power,

Enough to shake the earth,

Some fled out of the coverings,

But some remained in, those crushed souls,

They were dead, they were crushed,

I saw the others weeping their hearts out.

I stared from the Martian super-telescope,

At the rescue teams pulling out the bodies,

Many lost their relatives, many lost themselves,

But they all had a brave heart,

As they survived and pulled out the bodies,

They knew nothing cold be done,

Those lost could not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only relevant and constructive comments will be published finally.